Register to Become A Volunteer
Volunteering with the Narmada Kidney Foundation gives you an opportunity to be a part of an effort of the foundation towards fulfilling its mission. Foundation needs people like you to assist with its various activities. There are a number of volunteer opportunities available to you. We will greatly appreciate if you can give your time in improving the health care of people. You can volunteer on a regular basis or for the event. Contact foundation office for details.
Volunteers Speak Out
- Volunteering is a way of giving back to an organization who has given so much to me.
- When you focus on the needs of others, your problems become smaller.
- I’m grateful to society for being alive and its time for payback.
- As a mother of a child with kidney disease, the situation is out of my hands and I’ve left things up to God. This is what I can do to help and learn.
- I get a thrill out of helping others get over their obstacles.